Are you ready for the Academic Life Coaching Program?
Be academically successful, manage your stress, stop procrastinating, stay motivated and organized!
You are between 13-18 years old
You are almost in high school or already there. For you it's a big challenge and you want to do your best to stay on tops of things. You feel excited about those high school years (beginning of independance, some ideas about your future, maybe classes that fit your interests....) and some stress on how you will make it through the next years.
You probably also ask yourself "why do I have to take those classes?", "what for?". You would like some answers and a road map.
You feel the pressure and you are stressed about your academics. Every class counts and you don't think you can make it. You have some challenges to stay on track with all your workload and other commitments. You already have to think about college and don't feel prepared for that. You procrastinate and feel overwhelmed with all the requirements. You don't have enough time to see your friends or take some rest or do the activities you love.
Sometimes you don't feel motivated at all and you have this little voice in your head that keep saying "there is no way you can make it"!
You don't know how to handle the pressure or how to raise your grades to make sure they meet the colleges's standards.
What you need today:
What you need is to stay on track with your academics and have some tools to best learn, to be more efficient and save you some precious hours each week.
You need to be more organized and stop procrastinating by finding the right system that works for you.
You want to reach that spot that allows you to do whatever you want in the future.
You need to find what motivates you to keep moving. Motivation is one of the most important triggers, and your motivation style is different than your parents' or your friends'.
You want to get rid of this inner critic that holds you back and prevents you from getting the grades you want.
You want to have an idea of what your future will be like.
Benefits from taking the Academic Life Coaching Formula
- You will have specific tools and the confidence to overcome your future challenges.
- You will stay on track with someone at your side (not your parent!) to help you stay organized and stop procrastinating.
- You will have a clear understanding of who you are, your talents, your strenghts and what you have to improve.
- You will feel empowered and aligned with your values and who you are.
- You will clearly identify what blocks you from getting what you want.
- You will have some specific tools to manage your inner critic and saboteurs.
- You will have clear action-steps, in the next months, to make your success a reality.
- You will have a clearer vision of your future.
How Motivation works: 3 simple steps to Understand
and Motivate your Teen
Ready to discover the tools to be Academically Successful and Find the Right College to Find the Perfect Job?
Free discovery session
Only 5 spots each month
Academic and Career Coach for Teens and Young Adults
Newsletters of the month
EBU - East Bay United (Oakland)