Is it for you?
- Do you have difficulty and / or lack of interest in a subject?
- Do you want to memorize better?
- Do you want to improve your concentration and your attention?
- You want to "deepen your work" but you do not know how?
- Your work time and leisure time might be better balanced?
- Do you want to gain efficiency / methodology in your work?
- Do you want to improve relationships with your teachers and parents about your education?
- Are you anxious in class and / or at home when it comes to your studies?
- Do you feel like leaving your imagination and creativity at home when you go to class?
- Are you often disappointed with your results as you spend time on your work?
If you checked at least 3 boxes, the academic coaching is for you!
The stages of an educational coaching and methodology allow to work on:
Who am I when I learn?
What are my ways of studying the most spontaneous?
What are the 2 or 3 other methods that I will practice?
How am I going to organize very concretely?
What indicators will mark this change?
Academic coaching allows everyone (middle school, high school student, student, adult) to discover how it works when he learns, to improve his well-being and his efficiency in his studies.
The coach does not give advice on the "best methods". He is attentive to the needs of his coachee and accompanies him with his questions. He can use various tools when it seems relevant to him. The coachee can thus modify his methods of work in a confidential space while respecting his entourage. Each coaching is unique and adapted to everyone.
The Academic coaching generally takes place on 5 to 10 sessions, ideally weekly at the beginning then more spaced then, so as to root new ways of doing in habits. Insofar as the client lives under the responsibility of his parents, the presence of the parents during the first and last session is often a plus.
How Motivation works: 3 simple steps to Understand
and Motivate your Teen
Ready to discover the tools to be Academically Successful and Find the Right College to Find the Perfect Job?
Free discovery session
Only 5 spots each month
Academic and Career Coach for Teens and Young Adults
Newsletters of the month
EBU - East Bay United (Oakland)